Saturday, June 28, 2014

Konvine Flo Flippy Roll-Up Flip Flops Review

Konvine shoes is absolutely perfect for traveling, office, big night out, or going to run errands. Konvine shoe came in this beautiful string bag, the company has other selections of comfortable shoes in every colors and style.
I go the opportunity to review brown flo flippy roll-up flip flops their was a bit flaw at first because when i started to unroll the shoes i noticed a piece of the material from the logo thats imprinted on top of the sole was out like it peeled out it was just a bit flaw nothing biggy  thats why i didn't show pictures of the konvine logo but other than that i must admit the shoes are comfy and the color goes great with any color outfit from skirts, pants, capri, shorts and also leggings. 
My feet feels so much better with konvine flip flops it relief my aches and pain from wearing high heels all day plus their super cute. The price is $7.95 and is available at http://www.konvine.com/ you can connect on Facebook and Twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising