Thursday, June 19, 2014

Ageless Serum with Renovage & Matrixyl Review

Sublime Beauty new ageless serum clinically tested & performing ingredients included with renovage & matrixyl helps reduces 8 main signs of aging including age defying ingredients to reduce wrinkles, hydrate skin, boost collagen levels, reduce pores & age spots and provides more elasticity. Serum is for all skin types it also can also be combined with day or night creams. 
Sublime beauty has great selections of beauty skincare products of serum, toner, day cream and so much more. I was given this wonderful opportunity to review ageless serum with renovage & matrixyl plus 2 samples of retinol plus firming serum and firming collagen peptide serum. 
The serum is a whitish color looks like a lotion its not greasy nor oily like other serums i had bought the ageless serum glides on my face smoothly leaving it with a silky feel on my face. I completely love how my face feels when i have this serum on it feels light weight on my skin makes my skin feel so soft and renewed plus i had also applied it on my neck and absolutely love how smooth my neck feels. Ageless serum never irritated my sensitive skin what this serum done was diminished my age spots, firmed my skin texture plus reduced the appearance of my pores. 

One of the samples i had received was retinol plus firming serum it absorbs quickly onto skin but it did left my face shiny but other than that it love how my skin texture is so much smoother than before. 

Firming collagen peptide serum works great i applied it on my face and neck and noticed my neck looks so much better than before. With just a small amount goes a long way because this serum is not that liquidy like other serums i had bought.

Ageless serum with renovage & matrixyl price was $49 now its on sale for $45.01 and is available at Amazon Here's the site http://sublime-beauty.net/ you connect on Facebook and Twitter

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising