Friday, May 9, 2014

Cetaphil Skincare Review

 Daily Advance Lotion- Ultra hydrating for dry skin, sensitive skin clinically proven to hydrate and protect skin for 24 hours. Fragrance free, non greasy, non comedogenic contains epidermal replenishing complex a unique combination of 5 key ingredients that protects dry skin and enhances hydration while providing intense moisture. 

RestoraDerm Skin Restoring Moisturizer- Formulated for eczema and atopic dermatitis contains ceramides which helps retain moisture, clinically proven to moisture itchy, dry skin. Fragrance free, non greasy its even safe for babies as young as 3 months. 

Intensive Moisturizing Cream with Shea Butter- For skin's driest areas such as hands, feet, elbows and knees. Non greasy protective cream is formulated with moisturizers and antioxidants to hydrate and soothe dry cracked skin. Helps restore the healthy protective barrier of skin while shea butter locks in moisture for a softer skin texture. Glycerin and dimethicone promotes moisture and helps prevent dryness.

New Cleansing Cloths- for gentle sensitive skin, gently removes dirt, makeup and any impurities. It will not strip the skin of natural protective oils or emollients, or disturb the skin natural pH balance. Gently enough for every day use contains no comedogenic its fragrance free.

The weather is changing so fast and so is my skin i have eczema and with this kind of weather its so hard for me to deal with even what clothes to wear to cover up these rashes, and dry flaky skin. I purchased so many different over the counter products that specialize just for eczema and sensitive skin and really i haven't seen any result i still get those annoying itchy sensations and rashes. 

When i got the opportunity to review daily advance lotionrestoraderm skin restoring moisturizer,  intensive moisturizing cream and i was sent by mistake skin cleansing cloths but i still reviewed it i was so hoping these products would work. What interested me about the company is that they specialize creams and lotions specifically for my skin problem needs of eczema and sensitive skin. 

Daily advance lotion has no fragrance its a very thick creamy lotion that absorbs very quickly onto my skin i used it everyday and noticed a huge difference within my eczema clearing up and completely stop itching as each days passed by. My skin felt completely softer and smoother each day the redness on some of my rashes was disappearing and i also had some spots of rashes that were dry and flaky and those flaky dry areas got completely repaired and soft. The price for daily advance lotion is $13.79

Restoraderm skin restoring moisturizer is also a thick creamy lotion but the difference between daily advance and restoraderm is that it actually restores my natural skin from the rash marks that eczema left on my skin it restored my skin's tone and made my eczema heal faster than before. This is a wonderful product that i can't live without love the way it restores and repaired my rash marks that my eczema left on my skin. Its fragrance free and the price is $14.99 

Intensive moisturizing cream with shea butter works perfect for my dry elbows it really moisturized my elbows very well now its simply smoothed my skin leaving it with a velvety soft touch. Im so happy because now i can wear blouse that are sleeveless instead of wearing blouses that has sleeves hiding all my rashes and dry elbow. It even works wonders on my feet and knees the way it leaves my skin so soft its incredible. It contains shea butter but i don't smell the shea butter at all but its a really great cream. The price is $7.99 
I was sent by mistake cleansing cloth so i decided to review it too and to present what a wonderful product this is first off i have to say this cleansing cloth not only is perfect for my eczema/sensitive skin but it doesn't strip my natural pH balance of my skin also doesn't have that alcohol aroma like other cleansing cloths does. I had purchased lots of cleansing cloths and those had either given my face a rash, irritated my skin and also had dried up my skin but cetaphil cleansing cloths never irritated nor dried or given me a rash this cleansing cloth is so soft and when i apply it on my face to take out makeup it simply glides on my face so gently & smoothly leaves my face feeling refreshed and renewed. The price is $7.49

Great products absolutely wonderful for sensitive skin doesn't leave my skin greasy nor oily. Here's the site http://www.cetaphil.com/ you can follow on Facebook 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising