Thursday, March 13, 2014

Jacqueline Page Skin Care & Cosmetic Review

Jacqueline Page Vitamin C Serum:
* Promotes reduction of lines & wrinkles
* Promotes formation of collagen 
* Firms skin

Jacqueline Page Lipstick:
* Fragrance free
* Featherproof 
Jacqueline Page had given me this great opportunity to review vitamin C serum and lipstick. The company has many other great selections of skin care, fragrance and makeup for all types of skin. Jacqueline Page philosophy is "look beautiful and feel beautiful always!" her skincare collection was created for women of all ages and complexion to soften, moisturize, protect skin providing a more healthy natural youthful appearance. 

I had tried lots of serum but when i got the chance to review vitamin C serum i was so excited for the reason being vitamin C is a great antioxidant and it protects the skin from skin damaging. I was even more excited that the serum is not oily in fact it feels like a very liquidy lotion it absorbs quickly and dries up fast after a few minutes i do feel a little tightening on my face but its not a tighten that feels stiff then after those few minutes my face feels smooth i noticed it closes my pores and after a week the few acnes i have had diminished plus what i really like the serum has no fragrance.

The color of the lipstick is intrique and i must say how elegant is the lipstick i love that its so creamy & smooth glides on my lips very gently and soft plus its not stiff like other lipsticks i have also it stays on for a while without me having to reapply it again. The lipstick is fragrance free and its featherproof,  its just the perfect shade of color and i also like the name sounds so sexy & playful.  

Here's the site http://jacquelinepagecosmetics.com/ you can also follow on Facebook and Twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising