Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Freshpet Cat Food Review

 Received Chicken Recipe with Carrots & Spinach 1 lb. & 2 lb. bags
* Fresh chicken, liver, ocean whitefish & egg, vegetables, 8 vitamin & minerals 

Received Chicken & Beef Recipe with Carrots & Spinach 2 lb. bag
* Fresh chicken, liver, beef & egg, vegetable and 8 vitamin minerals 

Freshpet Select Contains:
* Vitamin D3 supplement
* Vitamin B12
* Vitamin E 
* Pea protein
* Calcium carbonate
* Iron proteinate
* Zinc proteinate
* Biotin

Freshpet Select
* Needs to keep refrigerated 
* Complete & balanced for all life stages
I was given me the opportunity for my cats (my babies) to review freshpet select chicken with carrots & spinach recipe and chicken & beef with carrots & spinach recipe. Freshpet has many great selections for cats and dogs you can check out their brands by clicking right Here. Their mission is to make a real difference in pet lives by making all natural fresh food & use locally sourced ingredients all their pet foods are gently cooked to lock nutrients. 

Freshpet select needs to be kept refrigerated and thats something new to me because my cats never ate any cold cat food before so i was really unsure but still wanted to give it a try since its something totally different other than the usual that they eat and plus my cats are so finicky theirs certain types of flavors and foods they dont eat at all so its very hard to find a good one that they actually like.

I noticed that the freshpet select is extremely soft even refrigerated and after taken out the cat food is still so tender and moist i was super impressed by that. What really interested me about these products is the fact that freshpet contains vitamins and minerals (as mentioned above).

I first served them the chicken & beef recipe they smelled it and ate it all up i was so shocked that they like cold cat food they even looked at me like they wanted more. What i like about it is its something definitely different than other cat food i bought before plus makes a great treat for cats and for now on freshpet select food is going to be on my list for the next time i go grocery shopping. Those 3 bags didn't even last for two days they love it and im happy im going to continue to serve freshpet as a cat treat for them. 

You can find out freshpet select in your area by clicking right Here and here's the site http://freshpet.com/ you can also follow on  FacebookTwitterGoogle+ and Youtube 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising