Friday, December 27, 2013

IvanaBitch Vodka Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
What a holiday cheer with IvanaBitch flavored vodka. I was sent to review in flavor of cherry and whipped cream the company has also many other flavored vodka you can check more flavors by clicking right Here. Ivanabitch vodka with an attitude and it sure is a real twist of awesomeness!

Im super excited to had reviewed these drinks really went well for christmas my whole family and friends from out of town visit me so they got to review the drinks too and one of my friends never tried cherry vodka before but she tried ivanabitch cherry vodka she told me she couldn't get enough and my family mentioned to me that the whipped cream had a sweet taste which i myself said the same thing too but my family told me its the cherry that was the best and i have to agree with them the cherry has such a natural taste to me it tasted like real cherries was inside my cup the smell just blew me away of real cherries.

The taste of each flavors was superb love the sweet aroma ivanabitch makes some great vodka really strong yet mild when its going down throat it doesn't burn the throat its not a ruff drink at all its just really good with such a fantastic flavor so yummy!

You can check out the site http://www.ivanabitch.com/ you can also follow on  FacebookTwitterPinterest and Instagram