Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wantable November Accessories Box Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
Wantable is a company where you find all the fashions lasted trends and here's how it works in three simple steps you select a category either makeup, intimates, accessories the second step take your personal style quiz last step get your own personalized wantable box. 

I had done all those steps in order to get my own personalized accessories wantable box for review. I never thought how easy these simple steps were i even enjoyed the simple questions in each step asked me i then select answers and at the end it doesn't show what products will be sent to me but it was all worth the wait.

Once i received the wantable accessories box i couldn't wait to see what was my personalized items was and to my surprise i received Jakayla bracelet, Tomi necklace and Barb sunglasses color black. All three was my personalized of the answers i chosen for each questions. 

The Jakayla bracelet and Tomi necklace is pretty but has no shine to it just way too dry looking but don't get me wrong i love the style and shape both items has especially the necklace very beautiful unique design. 

The sunglasses didn't look right on me but i did like the darkness of the shades because when im driving i like to wear dark shades so the glare of the sun won't bother my eyes but the shape of the sunglasses just didn't fit well with the shape of the face but other than that its a pretty sunglasses shame it just didn't look right on me. 

Here's the site for you to discover your own personalized items https://www.wantable.com/ you can also follow on  https://www.wantable.com/ you can also follow on  FacebookTwitterPinterest