Sunday, November 17, 2013

La Morena and Don Victor Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
La Morena
* Bayo beans refried 
* Black beans refried 
* Chipotle peppers in added sauce
* Jalapeno peppers filled with cheese
* Pickled jalapeno peppers
* Sliced mangos in syrup
* Homemade style chipotle in sauce 

Don Victor
* Agave syrup
* Honey
 La Morena and Don Victor had sent me to review their food product lines all of the mentioned above. La morena is a mexican company that makes traditional foods for all to enjoy. Don victor is a company that makes pure all natural honey and agave syrup. 

My family really loves jalapeno but i dont so they had reviewed la morena jalapeno foods and i must say they had really enjoyed it they all told me that the jalapenos were fantastic. I tried la morena sliced mangos in syrup and it was delicious love the all natural taste and the syrups is so heavenly scrumptious. I made some white rice and la morena black beans and it was scrumptious the beans really does have that authentic traditional taste. 

Don victor the pure honey is my favorite i had tried it with pancakes, teas, even on oat meal and taste incredibly divine i just absolutely love the thickness of the honey. Agave goes perfect with pancakes very lovely texture and tastes so good. 

Here's the site for La Morena http://www.lamorena.com.mx/ and Don Victor http://padillaism.com/DON_VICTOR_.html