Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hip Hop Bling Blue & Black Block Gold 4 Row Bracelet Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
I was sent Blue & Black Block Gold 4 Row Hip Hop Bracelet to review from Hip Hop Bling. The company is amazing and has huge selections of stylish jewelry from bracelets, rings, earrings, chains, grillz and many more. The bracelet i received for my review is stunning love the shine i wear it day or night and still it goes with any outfits from jeans, skirts, dress, capris pants also the color is what attracted to me the blue is like a sea blue color such an eye opener and the black rhinestones diamonds is just elegant the blue & blue colors goes very well together. Its extremely light weight i hardly don't feel the bracelet is on my wrist doesn't wear me down like other bracelets does. As shown in picture is the back of the bracelet in color gold that side also has a great shine to it and to close the bracelet has a very easy closure that snaps on easily and doesn't come out nor doesn't fall off. Very fancy design lovely shape too i like the wideness of the bracelet and the length is just perfect no need to adjust the bracelet it fit perfectly and i have a chubby wrist and this bracelet fits great. The bracelet is great for any occasion for dinner, parties, great to give as a gift to someone special this holiday. I had even wear the bracelet to go do errands and still the bracelet look fashionable with any outfit. Here's the site for you to take a look http://www.hiphopbling.com/ here are other links  FacebookTwitterYoutube