Friday, July 5, 2013

My Review on Konvine Roll-Up Shoes

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
Konvine has huge selections of beautiful roll-up shoes, i was sent for my review Shimmery Bronze Roll-Ups with Skulls. The shoes are foldable ballerina flats their extremely comfortable very flexible and so convenient to have for those tired aching feet from wearing high heels. The flexibility of the shoes is unbelievable when i walk the shoes are not stiff it flex to my every moment the shoes really fits to comfort. The shoes rolls up and its so light weight i can place them in my purse it doesn't take up space i take the shoes with me for when my feet hurts from wearing high heels all day. The insoles fabric are so velvety and soft it feels like suede very fancy material makes my feet feel like im walking on cotton thats how soft and cushioning it feels. The bottom of the shoes has a non slip rubber, the design of the shoes is so classy and stylish i love the patterns it has and the color is bronze for a womens shoes its very rare to find and thats what make the shoes looks great and the skull design is so adorable it has such a platinum shine to it makes my shoes looks very stylish and cool. In the picture above i wear black leggings with the shoes and it really went well with my outfit i also wear it with jeans and still looks great, the shoes goes well with any outfits from dress, shorts, capri pants, skirts. Very pretty shoes so cute and fancy so lady like makes any outfit look really pretty and whats most important it relieves aching tired feet. Im very pleased to had reviewed Konvine shoes you can check out the site  http://www.konvine.com/ also Fine-Retailers you can Create An Account here are other links FacebookTwitter