Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My Review Simply SoapBerry Laundry Detergent

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
 I was given this great opportunity to review Simply SoapBerry nature's own powerful laundry detergent. Soapberry is plant based formula organic berry saponin concentrated himalayan soapberries. Benefits of soapberry laundry detergent provides a green alternative to hazardous chemical, it deep cleans, non GMO, ultra concentated, biodegradable, hypoallergenic and all natural it fight tough stains and grime. For my review i received simply soapberry 32 oz. bottle 128 HE loads 10x power free and clear. As shown in picture above simply soapberry has a pump, what an amazing product finally a laundry detergent with a pump unlike other laundry detergent that are way too heavy and tends to hurt my wrist when i pour the laundry detergent in my washing machine or onto a cup especially my aunt who has arthritis now she can enjoy washing clothes so easy with the simply soapberry pump she just pumps the laundry detergent onto a cup and then she pours the liquid of the simply soapberry which is a yellowish liquid (as shown in picture above) she pours it in the washing machine its that simple. I find it so easy i love it and the scent of the simply soapberry is unbelievably natural berries i adore the aroma and left all my clothes super clean and my blankets smelling so good. The laundry detergent makes so much lather i was truly impressed with soapberry also it washed all the hard to take out stains from my clothes and what i really like about soapberry is that its all natural no added coloring nor chemicals. You can check out the site http://simplysoapberry.com/ and Facebook 

1 comment: