Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Review on HipHop Bling Ladies Gold Turtle Shell Watch

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:”Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
I had this Fabulous opportunity to review HipHop Bling Ladies Gold Turtle Shell Watch. I absolutely love this watch so stylish, lady like, extremely elegant, very rare to find a watch that has a color like ladies gold turtle shell watch. The diamonds around the watch sparkles while the gold gives the watch that extra elegance and glamour as shown in picture above back of the watch to open i have to press both sides of the gold square then it opens it looks like a bracelet now it doesn't open like other watches that i have to put together to try to close it ladies gold turtle shell watch i slip my hand in like a bracelet and then i just snap close the gold square thats in the back  so theirs no fussing for me to close each end of the watch like my other watches i find ladies gold turtle shell watch to be very easy to open and close and i had noticed once it snaps closed it stays closed and thats a thumbs up for me because i had so many other watches that snaps to close but then it would come out and fall off. The watch is extremely strong i banged it a couple of times by mistake while i was out shopping and theirs was no scratches no dents nor it didn't break im truly impressed. Im very pleased to had reviewed HipHop Bling Ladies Gold Turtle Shell Watch here's the link to order http://www.hiphopbling.com/ and here are other links
HipHop Bling Facebook
HipHop Bling Twitter
HipHop Bling Youtube

                                           HipHop Bling Youtube