Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My Review on Combat Killing Bait Strips

I was provided with a great opportunity to review Combat Ant Killing Bait Strips with new discreet design, kills fast, easy to apply and leaves no mess. Here's how it works Ants find the bait strips eats the bait then ants carry the bait back to the nest or colony where other ants are exposed to the insecticide then the nest or colony is destroyed. I find combat ant killing bait strips to be so much better than using ant sprays, my backyard has lots of ants and when i sit outside sometimes its difficult for me to actually enjoy the weather because of all the ants that keeps circling me i tried so many ant sprays and none worked all it does it stinks up the air in my backyard also the ant sprays messed up my paint of my patio table but with combat ant killing bait strips was so simply and easy and yes i saw results the first step peel of strip in the back and then place it where theres lots of ant colony then wait for the ants to eat the bait its that simply also the tape thats behind the bait i can stick it anywhere on the wall, closet, sink and kitchen counter and the tape will never fall nor come out of place. Now i have no ants in my backyard i can finally sit on my patio table and enjoy the weather without having ants surrounding me and on my patio table. You can find Combat Ant Killing Bait Strips at Walmart, Target, Family Dollar, Dollar General and Publix also here's the link to find out more about Combat Killing Bait Strips http://www.combatbugs.com/killing-bait-strips


Combat Brand provided me with a sample of Combat Killing Bait Strips in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:”Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  

2 comments: