Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Friday, August 3, 2012

My Review on Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit






I had this great opportunity to review Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit. I had received 4 pieces of storage containers and blue ice pack to keep sandwich nice and fresh also Dijon Mustard with Chardonnay sample. I love the containers its just perfect for sandwich it saves a lot of space and what i like the most that the kit came with blue ice pack to keep my sandwich cold and fresh. Its microwave safe, dishwasher safe and freezer safe and also BPA-Free. I immediately made a sandwich with the Dijon mustard sample which came out delicious and place it on Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit and it came out wonderful i was very pleased that i finally have a storage container that would keep my sandwich freshness all day long and the other 3 pieces of storage containers i had put in it my snacks and fruits i love this container their so cute and does not take so much space its very convenient it fit perfectly on my lunch bag usually i needed to make space in my lunch bag for my other storage containers brands because they would be too big and wide for my lunch bag not Rubbermaid LunchBlox its just the perfect size for my lunch bag and what i most like about it is the material it has a very strong plastic material that wont break like other storage containers i had before. Other storage container would leave a smelly odor that i have to constantly wash over and over to try to get that smell out of the container not Rubbermaid LunchBlox it doesn't leave an odor and i was very impressed by that also its very easy to wash i love it. My mom tried it also and she said she loves it, she said what she like most about it is that you can place the storage containers on top and it connects and locks and it doesn't fall apart and i also like that too. If you have any questions about Rubbermaid LunchBlox that i had reviewed please leave a comment below also if you like to take a look Rubbermaid webistes here's the links
http://www.rubbermaid.com/Pages/Home.aspx
http://www.facebook.com/RUBBERMAID?ref=ts
https://twitter.com/rubbermaid

I also tweeted about my review and post it on my facebook page
www.facebook.com/daisysreviews
www.twitter.com/daisyburgos5

2 comments:

  1. I wish they would have had something like this when my kids where in school it would have made things so much easier

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting this one at any moment for review. Can't wait to test it! Great review!

    ReplyDelete